Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ooh, I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Emma, so here we go:-

5 things in my fridge
This is easy - just been shopping - so off the top of my head: green pesto, jug of home-made raspberry lemonade (fabulous), bag of Tesco fresh spinach, tomato puree, 4 pints of semi-skimmed milk.

5 things in my wardrobe
Cut down jeans that I bought last weekend, black top that I bought last weekend (don't often go on shopping sprees, honestly!), bag of swimming stuff, old unused black evening bag, box of toiletries.

5 things in my handbag
Purse, plasters, anti-histamines, pen, lipsalve (I could go on and on with this one, my bag's like the one Mary Poppins had!).

5 things in my car
Bundle of dried lavender, local map, box of tissues, hanging labybird smelling thing, first-aid kit.

5 people I'm tagging
Help! I'm just tagging Nikki (apologies if you've already been tagged).



1 Comments:

At 8:32 am, Blogger Emma said...

Yum, home-made raspberry lemonade :-)
Off to see how many raspberries I've got growing.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home