Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm mighty proud part 1

I am really proud of Ben getting his teeth into this little project with minimal help from me. After a sort out of his room we rediscovered the box of Knex lurking under the bed so he set too following some instructions to make a chainsaw. After this all went very quiet until he appeared some time later showing me the beginnings of a three wheeled motorbike/car which he said was going to be based on one that a neighbour owns. Once he'd finished the basic bike/car, all by himself, he decided to add a seat and handlebars for the rider. During this stage I suggested he made the three wheels a little more stable - that was all I helped him on; he completed his challenge all by himself.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home