Saturday, October 27, 2007

Chair fun

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our floors are brilliant for this ... discovered it a couple of days ago ... being pulled along on one of the PC chairs (which has wheels) - fab! Took some film of Katie and Ben, but I won't bore you.

Ticking along here. The Titanic lapbooks are finished (photos to follow) and we're having a think for our next project(s). Katie still wants to look more closely at Italy so I'll have a dig around for some info that'll be interesting and some hands on things (the only thing I can thing of immediately is pasta making). We're still (slowly) listening and crafting/postering about Holst's Planet Suite. Should really do some more science - it seems family members are concerned as to how I'm going to teach physics, chemistry and biology as well as the secondary schools do - ho hum! On another topic, did read about this through the EO forums which I think looks quite interesting and up our street, especially as I could team it up with this and this that I found in the summer.

Clock's go back tonight/tomorrow morning - don't forget! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home